I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

March 13, 2016

Yes, really in M.A.D

Assalamualaikum, Hey!

Al-Hamdulillah, I managed to 'qada' back all my delay post(sss) since my sissy nyek aisya return from her final break. So yeah, I can update anything that I want now. At least my baby blog looks prettier now with lil bit touch of some additional info I include on top of my post. I don't know whether I wanna do complete change for my blog or not since I'm still sucker for plain, fade pink. I love pink, so LOL whatever :3

Today gonna be a food post! Everybody love foods, I know *smirk* and not to mention nowadays people love to go to cafe or restaurant that have this retro, hipster kinda ambiance and post 4784790181032 of selfies and videos on IG :P I know because I do that too! Well, it is one of way to promote the place and also another reason to hit next chapter for my blog. So yeah, let's dig in!



The other day, I went to Sunway Putra with my girl, Ekin to do some shopping and food surveys because both of us love foods. I love to try lots of new foods and place but I do aware with my constraint: freaking $$ T.T 

So, I need to find place to eat with reasonable and yummy food choices. M.A.D is one of it! M.A.D actually stands for Modern Asian Diner. So please, be in love with M.A.D when you eat here, especially my recommendation food I will write later.




Some of the menus available before I ordered Fettucine Carbonara, whereas Ekin ordered something different. 


While waiting for the food to be served! Selfie time  but of course, I didn't do any selca since the lighting for my area kinda suck. So LOL 

Wah, sister Ekin nampak manis dengan tahi lalat mengancam *kiss kiss* HAHAHAH yesss

Hey, check out my IG to see short video I made with Ekin 



Beverages are here! I ordered orange juice and it's really good because of the freshness whereas Ekin chose Strawberry juice. She said the taste like a strawberry cordial with RM4-6 for it LOL

The wait is over! bring the food please!



I got to say, this Fettucine Carbonara is the BEST! I love the textures with the combination of thin pasta and delicious bacon, sprinkle with cheddar/mozarella cheese. I'mma big fan of Carbonara (that's explain why I get fat easily, screw that) so, I totally recommend this delicious, creamy, affordable and yummy Carbonara to people out there. You must try this dish!



This one is another delicious and pretty decent food named Fussili Seafood Marinara. The taste and presentation looks good to me, but Ekin kinda disappointed because she expect more, rather than this. She also  mention that the food is not that spicy because she love spicy food so, it's just an average for this meal. 

Nevertheless, I give 4.5 star for the food, the ambiance, the service too! I feel really happy that day because I got to eat my delicious Carbonara for free. Thank you baby for the treat. Yeay!

Total price for the meals around rm45 if I'm not mistaken because we ate there during promotion time, 50% for any foods, starting from3-6 P.M. So, another double yeay!

P/S: I will update as much as I can after I finish with my quiz and presentation this week. Then, Mid-break strike, bitch!

Lots of love, 
Miss A :)