I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

March 8, 2014

Pray for MH370

Assalamualaikum, Hai loves!

Sure you guys ada dengar cerita pasal Plane MH370 kan? Ya ALLAH, I know I'm not the right person to say this, but seriously, watching the people, the victims family crying all over again it's really hurtful to watch. I understand what is like to lose someone we love and you know, you will never see that person appear in your life again. I understand that we can calm our heart with Doa's and all the prays, but If ALLAH stated 'Kun Faya Kun', Allahu we can't deny the facts that everything happens according to His plans. Everything happens for a reason. I'm really sad when typing all these and on top of that, I watch all the news, updates, speculations about MH370 is really devastated. Keep praying, guys! 



Can you imagine, when we were fall asleep last night, there is one person up there, try to figure out how to calm his self and try to save 239 lives. Allahu :'(

Salute to you, dear captain who conduct Plane MH370, idk his name but he is real hero. May ALLAH bless everyone dalam plane and I know, cakap memang senang tapi nak buat tu payah. Nak rasa perasaan, you know, Ibubapa lose his child, A husband lose his wife or maybe a wife lose his husband, Allahu. Sayu sungguh. serius sayu.

ALLAH knows best. Innalillah for muslims who rides this plane. Walaupun masih taktau status plane MH370, Just prepare for the worst. In shaa ALLAH. Takpe, janji ALLAH itu pasti. Put trust in HIM. 

Entry harapan. #PrayForMH370

Lots of love,
Miss A.