I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

October 26, 2014

Let's go to Kanteen!

Assalamualaikum and hi babes! wish all of you in good states and always stay pretty 

Like I promise in previous post *CLICK HERE* I will update more about places to eat, to chill, to experience right? so here, another new place I recently dine with my friends at Plaza Damas, KL. At first glance, I was fascinated to know about the restaurant name. KANTEEN? Seriously? :P When I heard the name, immediately my mind pop out my school canteen. Canteen that serve a lot of foods, especially Chinese foods yumms! But I didn't get too much information regarding with the name of this restaurant. Adam said that the place have the most delicious Salted egg friend rice. Ekin and I were like zzzzz....K Jomlah kita try makan kat Kanteen *blank mind*


All the foods here are served with amazingly affordable price. Check out their list price for the desserts.


You guys can see ah? so cheap lohhh *sparkling eyes* Their Cha Cha desserts cost rm4.50 per bowl, ABC and Cendol are also cheap. The price can be slightly difference when you add ice cream for ABC and another flavor like Durian for Cendol. 


A lot of cili padi. Can you guys guess what is our foods? Jeng Jeng Jeng!


Introducing, the famous ever salted egg fried rice! The taste is delicious and I read some good reviews about KANTEEN's favorite dish is this one. Whereas for Ekin, she ordered a plate of white rice with Petai spicy prawn *why I got the feeling the usage of my words sounds wronggggg* and Spicy Tom Yam. Her foods is definitely the winner since I'mma Tom Yam lover. Love the spiciness and also the proportions of ingredients just perfect to create the most yummy Tom Yam 



This is mine. Thai Fried Bee Hoon. I love this one as well, when you squeeze the lime over the food, you can feel the acidity mixed with extra spicy of the Bee Hoon are definitely perfect combo to enjoy your meal. However, I didn't finish my foods because I fill my tummy with chocolate crepes before we eat here, so like,I packed some to bring in at home LOLOLOL


Totally recommended 


The sexy Tom Yam. How can ahh youu T.T


The selfie I got with my baby Ekin. Thank you Ekin and Adam for the free riding to go here #eh 

Overall, Kanteen is nice to go and enjoy simple, malay dishes with your friends. Oh yes, did I mention that all the foods we ate are only cost around rm50? Yes people. RM 50 for three of us including mineral water and chinese tea LOLOLOL 

Directory: Lot F-0-5 Plaza Damas, Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, 50480 Sri Hartamas KL.
Telephone: 016-6950733

P/S: I will update more, stay tuned loves!

Lots of love,
Miss A :)