I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

April 9, 2016

Sushi King 100th Outlet Launch X blogger invitation

Assalamualaikum, Hello beautiful people! 

Yes, I have a lot to tell you guys about my current situation now but this one is more important because it's related with foods and yes, I couldn't say NO to food, especially Japanese foods.


WHO DOESN'T LOVE SUSHI? like hellooooo, sushi is the best answer to release my tension when I super crave and obsession over Japan. Since my family and I couldn't afford to go Japan this year, so I kinda sad about it but it's okay. Sushi are very famous in Malaysia, especially Sushi King. I got a an invitation to go to their 100th outlet launch in AEON, Shah Alam and I went there with my sis nyek. So, here the sneak peek of my captures the other day, on 15th March. I know, almost a month and I barely didn't update this entry due to super busy of midterms, presentations, doodling and I don't have time to update. Damn myself -.-










Beautiful isn't it! I just freaking love all the pink colors, cute merchandise that represents sakura blooming  tree inside AEON, Shah Alam LOL

Lil info regarding about the 100th Outlet of Sushi King: 2016 marks a very special year for Malaysia’s all-time favourite Japanese restaurant as Sushi King - a subsidiary under Texchem Group - proudly launched at the new AEON Mall Shah Alam, the latest AEON to join the array of shopping malls in the Klang Valley, amidst a grand spectacle of various uniquely Japanese traditional performances.


    As the largest Japanese restaurant chain in Malaysia and having operated for 21 years, this launch marks a huge achievement for Sushi King, showing their exceptional growth in the Malaysian market, in addition to them being the pioneer in conveyor belt restaurants in the country.


   Tan Sri Dato’ Seri (Dr.) Fumihiko Konishi (third from right), Founder of Sushi King and Executive Chairman of Texchem Resources Berhad, executing the Mochitsuki ceremony, or pounding of rice cakes to signify the launch of Sushi King's 100th outlet store in AEON Mall Shah Alam. Together with Tan Sri are (second from left) Mr Brian Tan, Group President & CEO of Texchem Resources Berhad; Ms Nur Qamarina Chew Abdullah, Managing Director of AEON Co. (M) Bhd; and Mr Akihiko Hijioka, President & COO of Texchem Restaurant Systems Sdn Bhd.


 Tan Sri Dato’ Seri (Dr.) Fumihiko Konishi (right) presenting a token of RM10,000 to Mr R Nantha Kumar – Chairman-Chapter of the Malaysian Red Crescent Society in acknowledgement of the good work and dedication of the Malaysian Red Crescent Society actively rendering aid to the community during times of crisis and need.


 Invited guests and bloggers enjoying the best quality and fresh Japanese cuisine that Sushi King's 100th outlet at AEON Shah Alam has to offer. 

*Too bad I didn't go and have fun, free foodies because I need to rushed back to UIA due to class at 2. So, I grab instant sushi plate, onigiri (rice balls flavored tuna, crab, chuka hotate and chuka iidako) and couple of mineral waters to shared with my sissy nyek*






Overall, the event went well and I enjoyed myself going there with my sissy nyek despite of having troubles because I barely don't know to differentiate between bloggers and media in charge for this event T.T In shaa ALLAH, soon I try my best to associate and get to know them well in future. So, wait no more guys! If you happens to crave some japanese yummy food, you know where to heading if you live nearby Shah Alam :)


Business hour: 10am-10pm
Address: Lot F06, First Floor, AEON Mall Shah Alam, No. 1, Jalan Akuatik 13/64, Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan

Lots of love,
Miss A :)