I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

August 27, 2016

Alpha Girlfriends X SONY Malaysia

Assalamualaikum, hey peeps!

Okay, just a lil reminder that this entry is one of my favorite event that I've been besides Urban Decay event (CLICK HERE) Basically, as a blogger, snapping lots of good shot require skills that need to be enhanced and sharpen to improve your picture condition. I mean, being a blogger is easy peasy, but the content of entry and pictures give big impact to readers whether they want to continue read or otherwise. I also read some blogs that the content is creative and informative, but the background kinda boring, oh I also detect some blogs that upload tonnes of picture but in very not good angle. Or maybe, I can be one of those poor blogger too T.T So, yeah I' just went through all over without finish reading it even it is from my blog LOL






Damn, the freaking gold balloon alphabet 'S' being so bitch to me that day -.- It keeps on twirling around and not cooperate compared to other alphabet. Nevertheless, the thing is not living thing, why I should bother with this? FML

Well, in order to help me to get better pictures for my feeds on Instagram and blog, I attend a photography gathering/workshop called 'Alpha Girlfriends' collaborate with SONY Malaysia. The event highlight all the their objectives that day and also introducing some of SONY cameras to public from beginner until expert type of cameras. Follow me guys!



When I went to the registration table, I noticed that this event mainly attend by chinese. Like, a lot of chinese I barely even find one of my kind there LOL but fret not, I did make friend with some of these beautiful ladies and surprisingly, they are very nice with me. Oh, I just love meet new people even though I can be quite shy sometimes. Double LOL



During registration session, the person in charge greet us warmly and we need to wrote down our email, blog link, name and etc. In exchange of giving choices of camera we want, we need to give our driving license card. Very clever move *wink*

The favorite thing I love most during the event is acquiring this baby   







Yes, it is pink Alpha 5000 SONY camera, ladies! I really excited when I got the opportunity to explore the camera thoroughly and I managed to discover new features and cool apps inside it especially for beauty effect and perfect selfie. There are 3 colors available which are pink, black and white but since I'm following the theme for that event/workshop, I opted with pink.   







Beautiful, isn't it? When I do some research about this camera, this is a good camera for beginner/noob like me since I'm not a huge fan of bringing camera for any event because face it, what's the function of smartphone if they are not for capturing moments and piccas, right? But after I went through whole day with the event, I'm really interested to buy this baby in future. Well, maybe not now but yeah, later   



Goodies bag distribution twimeee! Inside each bag consist of free pink baby-Tee, voucher for SONY camera, Book of latest SONY gadgets and this!







Free whole 16gb memory card, baby! and it is all yours LOL I just wanna come clean that during posting the pictures of SONY Alpha 5000 camera on Instagram, my friend got confused whether I got the camera for free when attending the event. HOW I WISH THAT COME TRUE :') 

But it is not, my darling. All of the participant only got the free memory card, not the camera. Damn it! Sorry for any inconvenience occurs, I got really excited until I don't know what da heck I'm replying to my friends comment FML






During that day, all the participants including me being divided into three groups because there are 3 main activities to do for this event, which are Cupcake decoration & Shooting, Food Photography and Selfie/Beauty session. Personally, I love all of it. Plus, all the refreshments provide are really delicious and lotsaaa cakes. I mean, all small cupcakes are delicious and so friggin' cute. 

Oh, the event/workshop is specific to only females. So, boys are not allowed although our MC mostly are dude. But I think, it is great that this only for girls because I can act freely as I can without feel shy to communicate with people, plus all girls are all about pretty and selfies and yeah, guys don't. Some of guys, not entirely all. Get the facts right, bitches LOL




Thank you, SONY Malaysia!




For first session, I got to dress all kimonos and Hanbok traditional garments from Japan and Korea. This session is all about perfect beauty and selfie. The camera include the apps that help to enhanced our skin tones, brightness, contrast and many more, so then all these can be apply during our outdoor photography session.




Since the hanbok I wore that day is really thick, plus the unpleasant hot weather, I decided to change to my regular outfit and voila, snap selfies time using my phone with courtesy from Salmah, the blogger/beauty vlogger from US to help me get the pictures I want during first session. How cool is that!







The camera claims to get all perfect videos and shots that looks like a pro. Oh, I wish I can show you guys the real pictures using the camera because all the pictures are stored inside memory card.








This session is my favorite because we are able to decorate our cupcakes as we please. Each person in my group (since I'mma white ribbon tribe) are been given 2 vanilla cupcakes and vanilla pink and cream icing. So, wanna see my progress in doing cupcake decoration? LOL






First attempt in making rose petal using pink icing. 


Yes, you guess it right. Second cupcake decoration almost finish. Wanna see the end result?



This session emphasize on great angle and brightness of taking foods picture. Some of the pictures we take can be disturbed or become not perfect due to shadows, bad position, lighting and adjustment of related foods with surroundings.  The MC in charge that day help us to get the perfect photos for any occasion by using Alpha 5000 SONY Camera and it turns out pretty good. 








Last session is inside Aether Cafe. This one basically cover all the amazing apps inside the camera such as white balance, focus and flash. Each function have their own specialty, so if you guys plan on buying this camera, you can always check rough guidance from SONY Malaysia website. 

Overall, I'm having major fun attend the event/workshop and I got to met with new people. So, if you guys searching for new gadget for blogging purpose or maybe other occasions, I totally recommend Alpha 5000 SONY. Thank you for the amazing opportunity SONY Malaysia   


Website: SONY MALAYSIA 

P/S: Yes, I'm thinking to buy this after I'm settling with my lappy. All the photos I took that day using Iphone and the camera itself. I will update next event, soon!

Lots of love,
Miss A :)