I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

January 25, 2017

PABLO Malaysia X Matcha & Chocolate Cheese Tart launch event

Hey loves, Assalamualaikum, Gong Xi  Fat chai!

Al-Hamdulillah, I feel so excited because holiday is coming and I also just got back from attending event involve with bling bling and exclusive product based on diamond. Yes, I know Diamond is girl’s best friend well, yeah besides makeup  I just love all things related with these kind of babies. Such a bae!

But, this entry is also another exciting event that I go to indulge something creamy. Something yummy. Or better, something cheesy  Have you guys ever heard about PABLO?







Nope, not the Pablo Picasso, famous painter like centuries ago, but PABLO, new born place to experience variety of cheese flavors. Just name it, they got it! Original, Strawberry, Mango, Chocolate and latest one, Matcha X Shiratama & Azuki!





 Pablo actually founded in Japan and just one month established in One Utama, Old wing. With their classic flavors and fine ingredients that using original recipe from the founder of Pablo, that’s makes the cheese tart/Cheese cake unique from other cheese café.

What I love about Pablo? Their latest Cheese tart, Baked Matcha Cheese Tart with Shiratama and Azuki was made of the top matcha - Uji Matcha, together with well-known shiratama and adzuki beans.Not to mention Pablo also release their Matcha softserve and  the sexiest cheese drink infused with Chocolate, or known as Chocolate Frute. This one literally the bomb ever!I am majorly distracted by the taste of the dark, sweet chocolate after I take a sip from Matcha Frute, so like I left the Matcha and enjoy my Chocolate LOL








Gotta drools looking at those glaze! I’m very grateful towards PABLO team because they cordially invite me to taste Matcha Cheese Tart. Since I’mm a huge fan of Green tea, I love it. But, I also got the Chocolate Cheese tart and I love that even more. So, my bias totally goes to Chocolate Cheese Frute and Cheese Tart. LOL

Look at the cute and very tidy environment of PABLO. Definitely will come back to taste others cheese drink!









No idea how to surprise your love one? Grab one of PABLO Cheese tart as replacement of normal and boring birthday cake. I’m guarantee you guys gonna love it, especially if you’re cheese lover. But for people who rarely eat cheese, PABLO also a nice choice to pick because the cheese itself not too strong and have very sweet fragrant and joyful to look at.

For more information, click link below:-

FACEBOOK: PABLO MALAYSIA
INSTAGRAM: PABLO MALAYSIA

Thank you PABLO for having me. Can’t wait to attend another event from ya, 

Lots of love,
Miss A :)