I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

June 14, 2017

Jerlynn'L X Butterfly 4th birthday celebration

Hello, Assalamualaikum my dear loves!

First of all, this product review supposed to be publish in middle of May, but I am terribly sorry because I don’t have time to post because the due date is when I’m visiting Singapore and of course, my cracked lappy problem. Finally my bro came in help to fix the problem and I can’t help but be very, extremely thankful enough! My friend and I came to the party, held by Butterfly Project to celebrate their 4th Birthday anniversary celebration and their theme is bright as yellow. LOL, I kinda despise the color since I don’t usually wear yellow. But it is a theme party, I can’t just disobey the rules, aite? LOL

I came quite late to the party because I need to settle some housework and fetch my girl too, oh yeah and also parking problem. Damn, the place is so crowded but thank god, the event place is super cute, located in Wondermama. Everyone looks amazing with their costumes, flower band everywhere and the food serve is quite delicious and some contest also being held, such as ‘who wear the best outfits’ but funny thing is, when I reached there, the place looks gloomy due to electric shutdown problem but the party looks fun as hell! By the way, thank you Tammy and Butterfly team for inviting and of course, to the big sponsor for the product, Jerlynn’L!

I am into any organic product lately, so I tested some of Jerlynn’L best combo for adults and also babies. So here, quick info about Jerlynn’L:



Jerlynn’L is inspired from male Chidori Bird, which spends a big part of its life away from the family in search of safe place to build the family nest.The father bird would give his life to raise his family and protect them from predators. Inspired by the story, the founder realizes that by ensuring strict control of the product- which is from source of production until the end of packaging-  must be safe, protect and care the users while being Paraben free and only use the best high grade essential oil too. This product is fit for all age group, but most importantly, specific from range new born babies to 18 years old. This is because Jerlynn’L target only natural ingredients as some of the product in the market might be too mild for babies and too harsh for the adults.

The most famous collection by Jerlynn’L  is the Signature Collection, which it is one of kind that contains 4X more Ceramide III that help to retain moisture in skin and improve skin elasticity. The Signature Collection consists of 2 bodywash, 2 hairwash, 1 body lotion, 1 hair conditional and 1 special care product. The product is easily distinguished by the label: green, blue and red. Each color represents the safe for body use, hair use and adult’s supervision when using.









The one that all the butterflies obtained are body wash, daily moisture lotion, bug no more, Hair conditioner, hair wash, and lil bit of candies and smell-scented soap. All the products are plants and herbs extract, that provides calmness physically and mentally. Fortified with Ceramide III, the fruits and veges help to promote long-term moisture and protect skin from harmful external irritation, thus play as major role in water retention of skin cells.





My favorite from all Jerlynn’L product are definitely Body wash because the packaging is super cute and Bug No more! And yeah, I found that Bug No More is one of top selling product from the website because it contains natural extract from Citronella, Spearmint, Basil, Lavender and Rosemary to prevent bug bites. The scents is really good and comes with Lemongrass fragrance with non-sticky feeling and lasted 3 hours. I used Bug No More a lot especially when I feed my kitties since some of them have ‘sengkenit’ and ‘kutu’  that spread from stray cats that always come over to our home to eat T.T but thank god, the problem is now gone and I feel really grateful that Bug No More really work like magic! Yeay to this, though! The product also preservative free, so it is safe for babies. At same time, it also contain Allantoin which acts as an-irritant agents that promote wound healing.

To find out more about Jerlynn’L exciting activities and offers, Click link below:

FACEBOOK PAGE: JERLYNN’L
WEBSITE: JERLYNN’L

P/S: I am terribly sorry for late post, a lot of thing happens around me and I also didn’t get some cool snapshot for the event since it’s quite dark when I reached there, so sorry for everything :(

Lots of love,

Miss A :)