I'M ALL HERE, PEOPLE

June 3, 2017

Jonlivia Lifestyle Club launch event

Hello, Assalamualaikum, hey loveliesssss!

OMG, yes, finally my sissy nyek already come home from her semester break and thank you to my smooth online connection (it didn't mess up this time) I managed to update this one, the one and only entry for you out there who loves sports and yeah, maybe casual wear who adores simplicity but still slay it like a kween. Introducing, Style with Jonlivia!








When I first arrived in Jonlivia Lifestyle Club a.k.a JLC store, the location is not difficult to find because you guys can basically WAZE KFC SS2 or MAGIC BOO SS2 (which in my case, I found that JLC just opposite of MAGIC BOO, so voila! easy peasy) and I just love the vibrant and fun colors theme that Jonlivia embraced, Orange & Grey. And hello to lil Squirrel, the main Jonlivia Mascot! Jonlivia launched the 1st ever activewear Lifestyle Club on the 25th of May, 2017 at their premises in SS2, Petaling Jaya. The company aims to help Malaysians in general to discover a healthier, active lifestyle whilst staying trendy and stylish at the same time.

Jonlivia’s range of active wear is made of high-performance materials and incorporates the latest in technology to ensure that its products are always in-trend and up-to-date. As JLC is the first lifestyle club that incorporates a multi-function fitness studio on its premises, this shows its commitment to lead its members towards a healthier and more active lifestyle.





Distribution of Jonlivia Mascot, Squirrel key chain!





The highlight of Jonlivia Lifestyle Club launch is preparation of fashion shows to display the current trends in integrating active wear into daily wear and also all the audience are exposed with Yoga show too.







This is my favorite Active/casual wear where the brand combines the beautiful black sexy corset with very flowy dress. Such a dope but I don't think I can wear it as confident as her though LOL



Some of the outfits that can be wear for active and casual. I mean, like literally you can go sweat and have fun at same time. How amazing is that (despite I hate producing sweat, but I still wanna look cool LOL)




To add to the fun, some of famous people such as Lisdawati, Agnes, Meow, Jane, Syaa and Emily came by to grace the event and there were various prizes worth more than RM 500 for the lucky draws but too bad I'm not the lucky one FML but I think another best part is that, all registered attendees also received door gifts at the event worth more than RM 500. Since I love free goodies so yeah, why not?! In conjunction with the launch of the JLC in SS2, Jonlivia is offering customers free membership into JLC. Part of the perks of membership include a lifetime free access of flying yoga, Zumba, and TRX classes at their studio; which is something that you DO NOT want to miss. Yeah, count me in!

Nevertheless is, I am very proud with Jonlivia because they came up with the incentives to help people having weight problems to go after good health. We only have one body and we need it until the very end. It's not too late to care for your body, loves. Go for it!

For more information, Click link below because I heard Jonlivia will be having lotsaa fun throughout this year 2017 and more soon. 

INSTAGRAM: JONLIVIA LIFESTYLE CLUB

P/S: Most of the pictures are not from me. But you guys can check out my INSTAGRAM because I'm only using Iphone and of course the quality is not that good compared to pictures above here LOL

Lots of love,
Miss A :)